Drawing, painting and 3D art work
Students choose one (0r more) of the creative drawing ideas and develop them into a narrative composition.
Students can take this assignment in absolutely any direction that they choose.
1. If you were a flower, what kind of flower would you be? Draw a picture of yourself as that flower. Note: the flower must be moving and not still.
2. Draw a picture of your pet or the pet you would LOVE to have.
3. Draw your house with a HUGE dinosaur in the yard.
4. Add a flying frog to your picture.
5. Express the happiest time you have had in the last year.
6. Have you ever had a daydream instead of doing your work? Draw a picture of your daydream.
Plan you composition carefully.
Try to put at least three moving people in your picture.
Think about an emotion you want to express in your work and use colour to express it.
Remember we are making a narrative composition, which means our pictures should visually tell a story.