May, Early Childhood Tuesdays
We will have art May 12, 19 & 26th this month.
We will celebrate World Turtle week by painting and embellishing 3D paper-mache turtles.
Children will continue to experiment with Playmais and Magic modelling clay!
- PlayMais® encourages focused play, therefore helping to develop a child’s attention.
- Develops creativity, improves touch and dexterity development, and fine motor skills.
- PlayMais® is a natural play method that encourages problem solving in young children.
- Develops the perception of how form and shape work.
- The transition from two dimensional to three-dimensional creativity occurs rapidly when children start to interact with PlayMais®.
- Children will be encouraged to experiment and later make their family pet or the pet they might like to have.
Mother’s Day surprise (the lesson plan with not be posted) project.
We also experimented with modelling clay.