Drawing, painting and 3D art work
Tuesdays 15:30-17:30: September 1, 8, 22 & 29.
Wednesdays 15:30-17:30: September 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30.
Cooperative art, Happy Face Mural
Children will use a variety of art materials to collage self-portraits making a large collage on poster board for a display.
Skills: glueing, cutting, drawing & painting.
2. We made Portfolios to store our unfinished art work at the studio.
3. We made leaf rubbings, cut them out and glued them to coloured paper while taking about what texture means.
Skills: Listening, following directions, staying on task, drawing and painting.
Materials: Crayon and watercolours on 300g paper.
2. End of day wrap up: Painting with rolling pins.
3.All About Me Craft Collage
We will use an A4 template to trace a simple figure and children will decorate with yarn, paint, and special papers to create a 2D paper doll of themselves.
Learning our colours! Paint and glue.
2. We will work on creating a canvas for each color of the rainbow this fall. This week we will start with the colour purple.
3. Early Childhood scribble Self-portraits
4. Paper dolls (for those who have not done this yet) and an additional tactile project.
Last week of September